-
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
I'd like to be the main character, but if Liagiba would rather be her then I can be the companion...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Hey guys, you realize no one ever told Laiel he's second in command... Laiel "Laiel, you're still in charge," called Blighton, and then he left. Laiel blinked. He was in ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "Taylor!" I tried to call her back as she ran, but she was already gone. Someone I didn't have time to register jumped the skeleton-thing, and screamed until I ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira I awoke to the sun shining through a window. Groggily, I realized that Mira and Josh were awake. "Ha!" Josh was saying. "We have a psychic connection! Now I ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Somebody post something! Sideria, we need new people. I don't technically have a right to say you're in, but please go ahead and post!
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Skull, I just have to say I love your character. You said he was wandering, so hopefully it's okay if I put him with us? Ranger Suddenly I could hear ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
I don't think you're too late, Italy.... Maria said you anyone can join anytime. Lairyn I rose as the land-bound elves arrived atop Veritasia. I was about to greet them ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
It's great, July! This is getting fun... Laiel For a second, Adrien looked happy. Laiel tried not to smile - she might wonder why. He wanted her to always look ...
Apr 1, 2012 -
Re: Character Role-Play
Laiel "I'll explain in a minute," the guy said, leaving. For a second, there was an awkward silence, and then the woman asked if she could get something. "I just ...
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: Character Role-Play
Laiel Cafe Cosmos , read the sign above the door. Laiel had heard this place had good food, and he was getting hungry. Some poor guy got his foot run ...
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger Sarah froze next to me - she'd heard it as well. Well, no point in pretending we hadn't noticed now - I raised my bow, drawing it back a ...
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "No problem," Adrian said warmly. "I'm just glad that you're okay." Elsa walked in, and she turned for a moment; then she murmured something Laiel didn't quite catch. She ...
Mar 31, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn Can you please find Firnen and land near him? asked Aleana. Arya and I shall be along shortly. Of course, I replied, rising from my roost and stretching my ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "Hey, Ranger, I'm coming too!" called Sarah, following. I stopped to let her catch up. Running off without waiting for the others. Stupid. Still, I wanted to do something. ...
Mar 30, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira "Sure, Tom," I said. I'd never heard of any of that before, but I didn't really have a choice other than to believe it. There weren't any hospitals nearby, ...
Mar 30, 2012
