-
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex The air was tense as we waited for the cure to set in, but after an eternity of about fifteen minutes Korina and Nathaniel were both looking better. I'd ...
Feb 11, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex Miranda snapped her pistol up, firing a shot into the chupacabra's head. It collapsed, dead before it hit the ground, but she continued firing, five shots that achieved nothing ...
Feb 5, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex As Korina tried to work out the meaning of the code, the doors burst open and Torrance came rushing in. At the same instant, I felt my phone buzz ...
Jan 25, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex My breath coming in short, desperate gulps, I pounded down the slope, stumbling and slipping on stones and loose dirt. I could hear it behind me, thudding footsteps falling ...
Jan 19, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex As the others unloaded their equipment, I heaved at the unconscious bunyip, managing to drag it out of the car. I winced as its body hit the ground with ...
Jan 17, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex Jaeger appeared, shoving me with his weapon. The blunt side, luckily, although I didn't let that sentiment show. "I don't know who you think you're talking to like that," ...
Jan 16, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex "I think I've found something!" I looked up from my exploration of a reported Chupacabra attack in Chicago, as did others from their own research. Korina was showing Nathaniel ...
Jan 15, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex The fog was ridiculous. I couldn't see farther than fifteen feet in any direction. Where had my tour guide gone? I was stuck on top of a mountain, alone. ...
Jan 13, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex Anton had caught up now, a fierce grin on his face as his eyes glowed red. We were catching up to her now. As long as she didn't transform... ...
Jan 13, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex A unfamiliar howling sound rose in the air. Nathaniel looked up, as did everyone else. We didn't have to say anything to know what we were all thinking: Aswang. ...
Jan 12, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Here's my late profile! '>.> Let me know if anything should be edited. Name: Alexander (but just call him Alex) Johnson Gender: Male Age: 19 Appearance: Alex is average height ...
Jan 12, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
May I reserve a spot? I'll try and get my profile up tomorrow or Wednesday.
Jan 8, 2013 -
Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle [Started, 3 Places Left]
Ree I paced back and forth, furious with the world. It had seemed like we were going to get free, for a moment. And then they gassed the hall we ...
Dec 5, 2012 -
Re: Packs Of Vice and Virtue
Here's the profile, if it's alright. ^^ Vice/Virtue (Name): Kindness; his name is Kishan Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: Kishan is obviously a very kind-hearted and gentle person. He can't ...
Dec 1, 2012 -
Re: Packs Of Vice and Virtue
No one's taken kindness yet?! Ah well, I'm not going to complain... may I reserve a male kindness? I'll have his profile up when I can.
Dec 1, 2012
