-
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn I think that you have the right idea. I opened my mind to encompass the others as I laid lower to allow Aleana to get onto the saddle. We ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "I'll grab a drink meet up with you guys at the restaurant," I said. Then I turned to Steven. "And... thanks for helping me out, Steven. I'm sorry for ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger I was about to argue, but I realized that I was kind of dizzy. "That's probably a good idea," I said. I should have thought of that. And what ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
I'm actually not sure whether Elsa and Jayden are hiding out at the base or if they followed Diablo, but Laiel was riding Diablo's back, which is how he got ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger I run, run out the door and down the dark hall. There are people there - my friends, trying to fight and run and plan all at the same ...
Apr 9, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn I was just about to respond to Violetta's comment when suddenly a scream roared in my mind. Everyone started; I leaped to my feet, lashing my tail and ready ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger Steven. I remembered him. "Where are my arrows?" I asked as he helped me up. He said he didn't know, and offered to take me to my room. I ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Okay, sorry about that, Redfang. My bad. Laiel Diablo was talking in Spanish to the family and Laiel decided not to interrupt. He wondered what it must have been like ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel Adrian was just opening her mouth when they all whirled around. There were spiders everywhere - there was no time to shift. Webs shot out, spiders swarmed forward, and ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
Oh, okay, thanks. I can handle that, I think.
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
Yay! Thanks, Liagaba. Name: Lorin Ghiam Age: 17 Role: Main character Gender: Female Appearance: (Picture and description. Must be a picture of a minecraft skin.) (And no, I didn't actually ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
I think I was either on the same landing or half a flight below you, Confusnow... I was being carried off, so I have no idea. XD But now I ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Technically, a tranquilizer dart would last longer, but you know what, I'm waking up... well, sort of, anyways. Ranger There was a foggy voice. My eyes started to flutter open, ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira Mira started yelling about apples, and suddenly Nat fell out of bed, clutching her head. Josh was still looking out the window. "Are you okay?" I asked Nat, standing. ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn Vrael? I observed him more closely and realized that it was true. Violetta greeted them, and I decided that I should apologize - I should have recognized them. Vrael ...
Apr 3, 2012
