User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    First of all, sorry for not posting in a while... Secondly... I've said this in the DT, but I'll say it again here. Rodr doesn't really show his feelings; he ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    ...Um, Ipod, did you read my post? The apartment is on fire...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Sorry I haven't posted in forever... I'm kind of having trouble keeping up with everyone. Rodr I could hear noises sounding around the house. Then I thought I heard Justia ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr Conners "Food's here!" someone called, and I sighed. Liam didn't sound very happy - it must have been a poor day for buying. Probably because of the snow; I ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Lairyn Aleana climbed onto my saddle as Aetherium and Violetta declared that they would accompany me. Then they took off, and I leaped into the air after them. The wind ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Um... Nike, the lower half of the building (likely including the lobby) is on fire. Editing: I missed Ipod's last post. Ranger My stomach growled at the mention of roast ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - the forest/jungle We came upon a clearing, and as the sunlight half-blinded me, I nearly missed the girl lying on the ground. Elly ran up to her, checking ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    I've never played World of Warcraft, so I don't know much detail-wise... are characters allowed animal companions? (Like dogs, horses, etc)

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Laiel was quiet as he approached Diablo. The flames silhouetted the other shifter, but he could see that Diablo seemed heartbroken. Diablo turned to look who was coming, and ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Name: Rielyn Machuka Character Name: Aria (I assume this is for if the in-game character has a different name than the player... does she need a last name?) Age: 15 ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    I'm back... I just wasn't sure where to come back in. Ranger I lifted my head, wiping some water from my mouth with a sleeve, and found Steven and Sarah ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Can I reserve a ranger (surprise!)? I'll start working on the profile as soon as I can.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    I was kind of hoping for Maria to post again before me... but this storybook is almost dead, so I'll post some more. Lira "You alright?" I asked Nat as ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    This sounds awesome... Here's the finished profile, if you don't mind me joining. This is a different kind of character than I usually make... Name: Rodr Conners Age: 16 Gender: ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Just FYI, I won't be able to post until late Sunday at the earliest, so you guys can have me/my character (I don't know if it's supposed to represent me ...

    Apr 13, 2012


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm