User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Name: Aladria Promert Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Aladria is generally known as the kind of person who will sacrifice anything for others. She's willing to get herself hurt for ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Girl it is, then! I'll start working on the profile.

    May 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Can I have a good character? I'm not sure if I want a boy or a girl yet...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Here's my profile, if it's alright. Let me know if I need to change anything. Name: Ree Noran Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Ree is about five foot eight and ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to post until now! *sweatdrop* Also, I added a picture to the character profile, since I realized that nearly everyone else has one. Rielyn ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr I tried to shove through the masses of people in the streets, cursing under my breath at them. Before long, though, people started running away from the plume of ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Ahh! No! This cannot die before it starts! I was really excited about this! *CPR* Should we go ahead and start posting/planning, Insanity, or do you want to see if ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr "Rodr?" Jazz called from up the stairs. I went towards the sound, but Celeste apparently beat me to it - she found me halfway there, holding Jazz under one ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr After Celeste left, I sat down next to Justia. She was asleep now, but I wasn't sure I liked that. It was too close to death. Was fate bent ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Okay... I should have expected that. Stupid me... Laiel "I'm feeling peckish." Laiel would have called it a whisper, except that it was so loud. "You should be a fine ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Wait, I'm confused... Ipod, is the person a few floors under you me, or someone else you wanted to give a chance to come in? I completely understand not being ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Holy moly, this exploded while I was off! Laiel Laiel surveyed briefly for any other survivors as Diablo and the girl continued their Spanish discussion. Suddenly some instinct warned him, ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - the forest/jungle Suddenly I heard a cry for help. "I'll be back - watch my sister," Elly told me and ran off. "Um... okay, then," I answered to ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Dude... that's kind of cold. We're here to write a story, not correct grammar. But Ipod, he's kind of right... just make sure that you don't use run-on sentences. Ranger ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger I fell, trying to maintain a spread-eagle to slow myself at least a little. The ground leaped up at me. I'm going to die. Yep, I'm going to die. ...

    May 3, 2012


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe