User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I drew...

    This is awesome! I love the bird and the person and the epic green person! I can't see the eye, though... *sad* I love eyes... I'm not going to waste ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Vines and My Puppy again (And More)

    Ahhh! *clickclickclickclick* Why can I only like this once?! This is awesome! I don't really spend much time looking at photography, but you're really good - my brother has a ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Long Live Harry Potter

    Cheers to Harry Potter! That was an absolutely amazing video - perfect music and perfect scenes! J.K. Rowling created something magical, not just words on paper. As much as I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    You know, it still hasn't really sunk in for me that it's all done... mostly because I haven't seen the last movie yet. (We got dragged off to the beach ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: 32. Night

    I like this a lot! The tree is great - I love how it seems to blend into itself - and the background is realistic and painting-like at the same ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Life and Death (working title??)

    I absolutely love this! I think the smudges add a nice textured background effect, and the rose overlapping the skull adds some nice layering, in my opinion. The white skull ...

    Jun 21, 2011


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn