User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Lounge, The Re: October 31st!

    Well, our marching band has practice till EIGHT O'CLOCK P.M. ON HALLOWEEN. It wouldn't be so bad, except that people go to bed at about ten, so I'll have to ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Things To Do at Walmart

    Duct tape the grocery carts together!

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I write like...

    P.G., Wodehouse, whoever that is, for the prologue of my book Leaf ... Douglas Adams for am alternate-ending narrative from A Sound of Thunder ... Arthur Clarke for a parody.... ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Omg! I just liked my own post!

    I've never accidentally liked something before, but once I accidentally followed someone... I was too embarrassed to take it back...... *fail*

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I don't.... I've got band, which DOMINATES my schedule, plus homework plus church plus my [puny] social life. Plus I get massive writer's-block attacks... I don't personally think it'd be ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    Chart Thingymadobber.JPG

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: R.I.P Real Music and Creative Genius

    As I listen to the pop music I don't really like anymore, I can't help but notice that few of the modern stars seem to use actual instruments consistently. Many ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I don't even know who Pat Buchanan is, but I felt pulled to the name...... I am writing two (and one is the sequel to a book I finished that ...

    Jul 12, 2011


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short