-
Re: Chosen- Started.
Okay, so really - what do the Arkylians want with them? I'm kind of stumped, unless we just go with hostages...
Sep 16, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ahh, marching band is trying to eat my life! I promise I've been trying to post, but I have no time whatsoever for anything. Ree His eyes opened. Hate. Rage. ...
Sep 15, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
I haven't been able to post in forever! My schedule's trying to kill me right now with school and marching band and general not-fun things.If I can't post sometimes.... just ...
Sep 1, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree I couldn't see her. Everyone was running around, searching, screaming, pulling out what appeared to be cell phones, or standing there still absorbing what had just happened. Ava was ...
Aug 22, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
I don't know, it's up to you.
Aug 16, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Woot! This is going to be fun! Ree "Ree," came Ava's voice, whispering. I realized she was squeezing my hand and looked at her, startled out of my paranoia. "You ...
Aug 16, 2012 -
Re: Switch. [Accepting]
I have a question: suppose Joe is turned into his character, Bob. If Bob is completely different from Joe personality-wise, would Bob/Joe act like Bob, stay like Joe, or have ...
Aug 13, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
:D It's possible that that is the best post I have ever read in the history of ever. Jeez, I love this storybook... Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke ...
Aug 11, 2012 -
Re: Switch. [Accepting]
Until school starts. =.= And then... well, then I have school. But I'll still try to post. I'll start my profile now! Oh, I was supposed to pm it. XD ...
Aug 11, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree As we left, I realized people were still looking at us funny. Ava, apparently also noticing, whispered, "follow my lead," and proceeded to stop, gasping. I turned towards her, ...
Aug 10, 2012 -
Re: Switch. [Accepting]
Oooooh... I really want to join this, but I won't be able to post until late on weekdays - I have band camp. Is that alright?
Aug 10, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
Thanks for going along! Sorry for posting so late - I have band camp until about 5 or 8 pm every day. Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke High ...
Aug 10, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Storybrooke High English was as boring as usual, with the added fact that I was down on sleep from last night's escapade - I'll ...
Aug 8, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree None of us ended up saying anything, which was kind of awkward. We just ended up looking at each other. As the time passed and each of us began ...
Aug 3, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Sorry for not posting in so long! Ree There was a brief silence. The other Chosen - since that was what we seemed to be calling ourselves now - looked ...
Jul 31, 2012
