User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Alex is half-neutral. He just wants to keep people safe, and most monsters threaten people, so both sides hold their appeals - killing eliminates threats to people, but keeping them ...

    Jan 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex Anton had caught up now, a fierce grin on his face as his eyes glowed red. We were catching up to her now. As long as she didn't transform... ...

    Jan 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex A unfamiliar howling sound rose in the air. Nathaniel looked up, as did everyone else. We didn't have to say anything to know what we were all thinking: Aswang. ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Oh, yay, thank you! ^.^ I'll just drop that in my character's profile, then. I can't wait for this to get going!

    Jan 12, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    I have a question about the use of monsters. I was wanting to use the Fear Liath for my character's backstory, just because I really, really liked the sound of ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Here's my late profile! '>.> Let me know if anything should be edited. Name: Alexander (but just call him Alex) Johnson Gender: Male Age: 19 Appearance: Alex is average height ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    May I reserve a spot? I'll try and get my profile up tomorrow or Wednesday.

    Jan 8, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle

    This isn't already dying, it it? O.O So what exactly does this charmed cage do... And how are they going to get out? Ideas, anyone?

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle [Started, 3 Places Left]

    Ree I paced back and forth, furious with the world. It had seemed like we were going to get free, for a moment. And then they gassed the hall we ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Packs Of Vice and Virtue

    Here's the profile, if it's alright. ^^ Vice/Virtue (Name): Kindness; his name is Kishan Age: 21 Gender: Male Personality: Kishan is obviously a very kind-hearted and gentle person. He can't ...

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Packs Of Vice and Virtue

    No one's taken kindness yet?! Ah well, I'm not going to complain... may I reserve a male kindness? I'll have his profile up when I can.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle

    *signs in* I have a question: how will/did the new characters get to Arkyle?

    Nov 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle [Started, 3 Places Left]

    Yay! It's back! :elephant: I LOVED this storybook... Name: Ree Noran Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Ree is about five foot eight and thin, but wiry, with fair skin and ...

    Nov 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    YES YES DEFINITELY YES. This time I won't get pulled away by the start of marching season!

    Nov 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Oooh, this is going to be good. Ree The others were starting to fully wake up now. Dharius was the first to rise, glaring at me in hatred. I just ...

    Sep 17, 2012


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan