User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    I know we aren't hunting yet... but I'm ready anyways! Roar! ....Yeah, I'm really tired. XD So are the characters still going to be separated into their pairs when they ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Miranda, huh? Interesting. So let's go hunt some chupacabra!... Right after I finish my homework, that is. XD I have a ton tonight, so I probably won't be able to ...

    Jan 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    There you go, Aria, I got Alex to sleep. That took way too long to write - I think I'm about as tired as he is. And, um... Darcy isn't ...

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex As the others unloaded their equipment, I heaved at the unconscious bunyip, managing to drag it out of the car. I winced as its body hit the ground with ...

    Jan 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    OH, I got it now! XD Sorry then. I'll start writing my post now.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Reise and I are in the same time zone! Yay! At my school they'd NEVER let me use my laptop. And my phone doesn't have internet.... :( Wait, I'm confused ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    You're lucky, Reise. For some incomprehensible reason, my school has the YOUNG WRITER'S Society blocked. So I was going to make a post at the library this morning, because I ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex Jaeger appeared, shoving me with his weapon. The blunt side, luckily, although I didn't let that sentiment show. "I don't know who you think you're talking to like that," ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    You've got Alex. :)

    Jan 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    XD Yeah, I'm basically looking for trouble.... What can I say? I'm a hopeless thrill-seeker.

    Jan 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Still. Stay away from my Alex. *huddles protectively* Also. Alex is a very unhappy little monstrumologist. >.> Sorry if I interrupted anything you might have been planning. I kind of ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex "I think I've found something!" I looked up from my exploration of a reported Chupacabra attack in Chicago, as did others from their own research. Korina was showing Nathaniel ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    O.O Remind me to keep Alex away from Anton.

    Jan 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Gah! I get home from school and my notifications have exploded! XD I'd forgotten how fun it is to be in a storybook. And don't worry about it, Aria! I ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex The fog was ridiculous. I couldn't see farther than fifteen feet in any direction. Where had my tour guide gone? I was stuck on top of a mountain, alone. ...

    Jan 13, 2013


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford