User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Legend of the Sands

    This is for a little world I made up for a book. I wanted to give it some history, so I made up the Legend of the Sands. (Which is ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bunnies Are Evil

    MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! This was the first thing I thought of. (And if you haven't seen the movie, see it. You'll understand.)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 2)

    Augh!! Sannah!! Why can't I make plots like you?! This is only chapter two, and it's already so intense !! I love it! I do tend to agree with Writer97 ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Real or not?

    Okay ...... that is eerie.... I've got this character in one of my books, a werewolf named Aria Dagger. She's my favorite (although she isn't the main character), and (nerdy ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Final Sin

    I love this! Suicide really is a tough subject to write about - very brave. Like everyone else, I'd suggest making sure to use the same amount of syllables, or ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Night King prologue(revised)

    Can I just start by saying that Claramae is the most awesome name I have ever heard?? It's beautiful. I loved the beginning - I personally think it was a ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    Thanks, Sannah! I do love me some trinketry, but I'll check it out. The characters in the book were actually modeled after people in my life (although you're not included, ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    This was my first post, so I was kind of nervous... Thanks for the helpful advice!! :D I'll be sure to fix it! But by the way, I inserted the ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue & Chapter 1 of Novel 'Leaf'

    Prologue A Disclaimer I have pondered for a while, and I have decided that I absolutely do not know how to start a book. I suppose I’ll have to start ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Name

    I agree. Who is this Savannah of which you speak??? Great poetry - I love the emotion behind it! It really capitalizes on the importance of a name. I'm going ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I am Werewolf (Chapter 1)

    Sannah, this is awesome!! I love it! My only suggestion is that you might want to insert some more commas every now and then (because I'm so very experienced at ...

    May 26, 2011


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins