User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Sight

    I like this idea a lot - it seems pretty exciting - but there is one huge problem that almost kept me from finishing this: The story is so long. ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves chapt. one

    Hi there! I like this start - it has potential to go anywhere - but I do have a few points that I think are affecting the whole piece: Firstly, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fragile Things

    This is beautiful! It sounded very flowery and delicate, just like what you were describing! I loved all the description and ornate words, but I was a little thrown off ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wings

    Angels are becoming more and more popular these days, but the mood and style of this somehow seems to overcome that staleness. I adored this piece - the name 'Wings' ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dictation of the Late Grailkeeper

    So I saw the words 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' and would have fallen off my chair, but I was too busy scrambling for the mouse. It actually took ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Words on Paper, Flesh on Bone

    Aaaugh! You probably don't care, but FYI, all of the letters were supposed to be italicized - I even tried to edit it, but it just won't show up! (At ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Words on Paper, Flesh on Bone

    Okay, so I owe the idea of this to ChibiGiraffe's script 'Real or not?'.... it really did make me think (always a dangerous pastime). Where did I get that idea? ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Fight Alongside Me"

    I really, really like this beautiful piece! It says so much about friends and comrades that everyone can relate to, and yet it sets a goal to think like that ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: 32. Night

    I like this a lot! The tree is great - I love how it seems to blend into itself - and the background is realistic and painting-like at the same ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Life and Death (working title??)

    I absolutely love this! I think the smudges add a nice textured background effect, and the rose overlapping the skull adds some nice layering, in my opinion. The white skull ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draco's first Murder!

    I love this - it sets up a great background for the end of the 6th book. It matches up beautifully with Draco's actions later in Rowling's books. However, I ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Thanks for the advice!! Again, this piece isn't exactly part of the book (although it sets up a background for one of the events later on), but it was fun. ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dextra

    I am completely jealous. I adored this piece!!! The style alone is amazing! I loved the blunt, disapproving mood in the city - it was a splash of cold humor ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Drowning

    I like this - it's a good, dark subject, and with just a bit of touching up it has the potential to be an amazing piece. It looks like you've ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Thanks for the advice! You're right - the werewolf thing was too unexplained. By the way, when I said "a man who was willing to change his mind must be ...

    Jun 15, 2011


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado