-
Re: Quill's School for Gifted Writers
Oooh, can I reserve a student spot? This sounds immensely fun. Also, I loved the Inkworld Trilogy!
Feb 19, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
So, do they have to deal with those ladies or just find shelter? The effects of the pwdre ser kill a person in the end, right? Because that would allow ...
Feb 11, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex The air was tense as we waited for the cure to set in, but after an eternity of about fifteen minutes Korina and Nathaniel were both looking better. I'd ...
Feb 11, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
Yay! This is going to be fun! >.> People really don't realize how evil we writers are deep inside...
Feb 7, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
Sorry! I've been trying to refine my post so as to not make it a wall of words (because there's no way I'm leaving out the chupacabra incident), but it's ...
Feb 5, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex Miranda snapped her pistol up, firing a shot into the chupacabra's head. It collapsed, dead before it hit the ground, but she continued firing, five shots that achieved nothing ...
Feb 5, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
I know I just posted recently, but I'm catching Alex up now so I don't throw a wall-o-words at you guys later. >.> He'll probably just run into everyone in ...
Jan 30, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex As Korina tried to work out the meaning of the code, the doors burst open and Torrance came rushing in. At the same instant, I felt my phone buzz ...
Jan 25, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
Yes, you go ahead and lead it, Fruit. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post at all; visiting family and homework are taking turns laying siege on my ...
Jan 23, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
*finally gets on after church* Sweet mother of notifications! What's that link abou- AAAAASDEFFBLWE IT'S CHIBI ALEX! *death-squeeze* That literally just made my day! Aw, I kind of want to ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
D: It's okay, you're real to me! *hugs all characters* I guess it depends on each circumstance.... I know that for Alex, at least, it would have to be THE ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
XD I've actually thought about it too, but somehow it sounds like it would work out too well, you know? But it's the only realistic option... although if he and ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: Help Write a Fantasy Novel! Ages 13-16!
I'm fifteen, almost sixteen - I'd be willing to help! Do you have a general idea of what you want to do? (I'm terrible at actually coming up with the ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists DT
Darcy losing it would make Alex so very sad! D: Alex will probably have some sort of traumatic breakdown and [try to] run away screaming. He'd probably need someone or ...
Jan 20, 2013 -
Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)
Alex My breath coming in short, desperate gulps, I pounded down the slope, stumbling and slipping on stones and loose dirt. I could hear it behind me, thudding footsteps falling ...
Jan 19, 2013
