User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The dawn thief

    Very good! I don't know if you can edit this or not - I've never done a contest before. I would imagine you could until the deadline, but if you're ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry(?)

    Hi there! This is pretty good - I adore Aunix, she's the cocky, often-disdainful spy/thief/assassin sort of character you can't help but love. She's awesome! :D You really took off ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: That Cruel Barb of Fate

    This was very well written - I loved the dark mood and the way emotion muddled the narration. You captured the mood perfectly with an ornately poetic yet brutally honest ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Tale of the Abused

    I'm not sure why this showed up under fantasy... but I like it! My name is Devin. You'll probably hate me. Everybody does. This is my story. Read it. It ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 18: Disappearance

    Awww.... last chapter (so far). I've kind of gotten addicted to this... You MUST post more... I'm going to get lonely without Zavier and Victor and Zoey... Okay, now for ...

    Jul 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 17: Secrets

    AOk. Victor, please keep an eye on Timmy while I=m gone, make sure he gets anything he needs. ”

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragonmaster Chapter 4: A Warning

    I really like this so far! (I saw chapter fifteen of this and was curious, so I went back to chapter one and started reading.) However, there's just one thing ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I don't even know who Pat Buchanan is, but I felt pulled to the name...... I am writing two (and one is the sequel to a book I finished that ...

    Jul 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Free

    Thanks, guys! That's weird how Sanna's dad is named Robert... I guess he's really old! :D Glad you like this!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Free

    Yes, this is for the 4th of July (although now it's the 5th), and it's American-patriotic, so sorry if I confuse or offend any non-Americans. Robert Smith sighed as he ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Found Me

    Wow. This is so true and so beautiful... I'm a Christian as well, and I sometimes feel really lost and alone in this world - this really captured that. There ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Smash Bros. New Adventure Story Prologue/Ch 1 (2nd edition)

    I got excited the moment I read this - I've actually long considered doing an SSBB fanfic for a long time, but never actually did... I love the game, so ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No More Lies, I Promise

    Holy cow. This is amazing. People like that are the lowest of low, and yet somehow it always feels like they win. I hate it - injustice is one of ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Town of Wolves chapt. 2

    Hi again! I absolutely loved this chapter - it had a lot more about the thoughts and motives of Dandelion, and I felt more like she was a real person, ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Carpenter and the Clown - For the Big Random Contest

    Hi Payne! Great piece! I liked the character of Matt especially - he seemed like a peaceful, sentimental type of person. I agree with a previous comment, though - beating ...

    Jul 1, 2011


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality