User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Tears of the Forest [ OPEN][Not accepting]

    The snarl floated softly over the trickling water, closer now. Her heart pounding, Mira slowly turned, standing now, her hazel eyes wide. Before her crouched a bedraggled cougar, poised to ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    Sure! Sounds great!

    Aug 17, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    That sounds awesome! I've already tried reposting the pictures ... they wouldn't show up in the draft, either, so I thought it was just my computer.

    Aug 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Awesome! I had the same misgivings as a lot of people when I started reading this, before I discovered the awesome awesomeness of this awesome tale. This is one of ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Tears of the Forest [ OPEN][Not accepting]

    ((Hi! This is my first-ever storybook, so if I do/did something wrong, please let me know!)) Mira watched the water trickle lazily down the rocks, allowing thoughts to wash over ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Vines and My Puppy again (And More)

    Ahhh! *clickclickclickclick* Why can I only like this once?! This is awesome! I don't really spend much time looking at photography, but you're really good - my brother has a ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Long Live Harry Potter

    Cheers to Harry Potter! That was an absolutely amazing video - perfect music and perfect scenes! J.K. Rowling created something magical, not just words on paper. As much as I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Other News Re: Bieber fans go on Grammy-fueled Wikipedia rampage

    Oh, jeez... that's just plain sad...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: R.I.P Real Music and Creative Genius

    As I listen to the pop music I don't really like anymore, I can't help but notice that few of the modern stars seem to use actual instruments consistently. Many ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: LoZ: the Golden Pendant (1.2)

    Hi there! I love the Legend of Zelda (even though I've only played Twilight Princess), and I was really excited to see this. But, the only problem I have is... ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    Oh, snap.... are the pictures showing up on your computers? Pleease tell me it's just my laptop being screwed up! :shock: Oh - also! Would anyone like to be friends ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    Ooooh... I wanna join, but for some reason I'm scared to... oh well. I've never been in a storybook before, but here goes (this is still open, right??): name: Mira ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A walk with Jesus

    This is amazing! I loved how the first sentence was so peaceful and relaxing, and then you realize that the character has been shot. However, I have one question and ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    You know, it still hasn't really sunk in for me that it's all done... mostly because I haven't seen the last movie yet. (We got dragged off to the beach ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wizard's Thief - Contest Entry? (Part Two)

    Ooooh! Tell me there's a part three!!! This was great! I didn't get bored once - I don't know why you'd think I would. I loved the scene with Aunix ...

    Jul 18, 2011


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash