User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Fire For Geno

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! :) I have to say, this is definitely the shortest piece I've read on here, but I like your style. *clears throat* And now I ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident (include your timezone): I don't know - it's a constant thing, and I don't remember when I first saw it. Browser: Windows Internet Explorer Page You Were ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Flying

    Nice! I remember I watched some footage of 9/11, and when I heard all these bangs, I thought it was the steel supports giving. Then I was told that it ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hero's Decision

    Hey guys, just a disclaimer, 'cause I've gotten a lot of comments about it: the first and last quotes were actually taken from the voice recording of the last 30 ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Hero's Decision

    Ben could hardly interperet the heavily accented voice as it emerged fuzzily from the speakers. "Hi, this is the captain," said the hijacker in a slurred Arabic accent. "I would ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    I don't remember where I was - I was four (as you've probably figured out), and my mom didn't tell me. But my grandmother was in the Pentagon when it ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unheard Screams- a 9/11 Memorial

    This is amazing! I noticed only two major problems with the plot. First of all, the South Tower was the first one hit, not the second; secondly, the North Tower ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Wanted to Change My Name

    So pretty! I'm no poet, so I don't really have a review - not that I could come up with one anyways! You know, I have a really common name... ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: She Bears a Traitor's Sword

    Awesome. Just... awesome. You hit the topic right-on and used perfect wording!

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I am

    Okay, so I usually don't really bother with poetry much - I'm more of a novel/essay/narrative writer - but I thought I'd give it a try. It was fun doing ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grace

    This is simply awesome! You've managed to make a poem that rhymes consistently, flows smoothly, and get the message across perfectly! And the fact that you did it in four ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    I've noticed that no one but Spyndle and I has posted for almost two weeks (I'm not blaming anyone who's waiting on someone else to post!). *yells into echoing hallway* ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gifted-Chapter One

    Hello there! Good job on this... but first thing first! I shall proceed to nitpick! Chapter One The ringing alarm felt like it shot through my whole body, (That should ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Doll

    Hi, Sannah!! I absolutely love this! I've always hated how people let others mold their personalities. If was kind of funny for me, though, because my cousins' dog is named ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Forest Speaks (Tears of the Forest discussion)

    What about Arwen? >> Huh. This is a predicament. Is she engaged with another character yet? Wait a minute... how is that a predicament?

    Aug 19, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor