User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Temporal Tears

    Ooh! Pick me! Hopefully I'll have time to post with school... Name : Claria Renel Sex : Female Age : Sixteen Time Period (Year) : 1250 (the medieval era) Appearance ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In The Ashes

    That's awesome! I can really connect to this - I've got a past I really don't like revisiting but I find myself reliving every sleepless night anyways. I can't really ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Treehouse

    There's something about this that's so bouncy and warm and soft at the same time! I love it. It sort of reminds me of Bridge to Terebithia. I'm not really ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Heart of an Animal

    This is beautiful! I loved it! I'm not really sure how I can help here... except maybe your paragraphing. Every time a new character speaks, it needs to be a ...

    Nov 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    frrn b gberdr56t421qw ...... WOW. I... I don't even know what to say about that. That's just... wow. In my defense, I'm wearing long sleeves....

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: October 31st!

    Well, our marching band has practice till EIGHT O'CLOCK P.M. ON HALLOWEEN. It wouldn't be so bad, except that people go to bed at about ten, so I'll have to ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Things To Do at Walmart

    Duct tape the grocery carts together!

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I write like...

    P.G., Wodehouse, whoever that is, for the prologue of my book Leaf ... Douglas Adams for am alternate-ending narrative from A Sound of Thunder ... Arthur Clarke for a parody.... ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Omg! I just liked my own post!

    I've never accidentally liked something before, but once I accidentally followed someone... I was too embarrassed to take it back...... *fail*

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do you write every day?

    I don't.... I've got band, which DOMINATES my schedule, plus homework plus church plus my [puny] social life. Plus I get massive writer's-block attacks... I don't personally think it'd be ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple Intelligences Test

    Chart Thingymadobber.JPG

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I drew...

    This is awesome! I love the bird and the person and the epic green person! I can't see the eye, though... *sad* I love eyes... I'm not going to waste ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Sound of Thunder that Came too Late

    Hello, everybody! Long time no post! I don't know who here has read Ray Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder", but for my Humanities class we had to write an alternate ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Hand to Hold - A 7/7 memorial

    “MIND THE GAP.” I remember that from my vacation to London! :D I actually bought a t-shirt there that says "mind the gap" on it. And I even recognized where ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Other Re: The Mocking Thief

    This is amazing. I've never thought about that before, but this rings very true. Good job!

    Sep 18, 2011


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne