User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Temple of Dragons

    Ooh! Sounds epic! Name (First and last)- Nora Arden Age (Can't be under 18)- 20 Affiliation (Kingdom, Bandits, etc.)- Kingdom Weapon (Can not be similar to anyone that has posted ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Walked into Candy Mountain and had your kidney stolen.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Caught you watching me and beat you to death with a dulcimer.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Holiday Archive Re: The YWS 2011 Yearbook

    This spot is MINE. *hoards spot* I'll edit it from time to time because I always forget who I need to thank because I forget everything. >.< I'd like to ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    (Oh, dang it, that last post was supposed to be at Polinka >.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Tried to find the question of life, the universe and everything, but when you found out your brain overloaded, malfunctioned, and died.

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Testimony of a Roman Centurion

    Whoaah.... I wish I could write poetry like this. You have such an amazing gift and you're using it so well! I can't really review this... I want to see ...

    Dec 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Things To Do at Walmart

    I had a good one about flour but I realised it's a bit inappropriate... O.o ????????

    Dec 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Four Letter Word Called Hope

    Hi there! This is really good! You have a great way of adding little details in the story that make it personal - little flashbacks and memories that make the ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Not Asking You To Cry At My Funeral

    Aww.... this is really sad. (As in good-tragic sad, not really-lame-writing-sad.) I almost cried. Someone did a monologue on cancer in my theatre class, and this reminded me of it ...

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Procrastination, Old Friend of Mine.

    Ooh! That's really good! The ironic thing about it is that I'm procrastinating by reading this in the first place.... >.

    Nov 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    (It's hard to find an original way to kill you since you've died so many times... O.o) You were so impressed by a work your brain malfunctioned.

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Dreams

    Um... well, I had this really freaky dream once. I went into my room and put on a nightgown - I even remember which one it was, it's a real ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Other Re: I Believe

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Never had 'em. The person below me... loves fantasy!

    Nov 15, 2011


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe