-
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I turn around to see the first girl - the one who had gone into that guy's room - asking me if I want to share a dorm. I get ...
Feb 29, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I open my mouth to say something, realize I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say, and stammer a bewildered "Thank you" before all but running away. What the heck ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
"...Can I help you?" The guy at the door looks my age. I smile in what I hope seems a friendly way - good lord, why can't I just feel ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Kierra The voices have stopped for a moment, but I still have no idea where they were - I have no idea what I'm doing, either. Sighing in resignation, I ...
Feb 28, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
(Wow... I didn't realize how big the picture of Kierra was... O.O) Kierra Mappe I shift my bag in my hand, looking around with uncertainty. This is the right place, ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
name : Kiera Mappe. Age : 17 Gender : Female Watcher , trainer or subject : Subject Ability : Ability to create small force fields Limit : She can't make ...
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Is it too late to reserve a spot? If not, I'd like a female subject spot - I'll make a profile as soon as I can.
Feb 27, 2012 -
Re: Character Converations
You mean like, as a character?
Jan 5, 2012 -
Re: Temple of Dragons
My friend says she might.... she said she's working on a character profile. How many more do you think we need?
Jan 4, 2012 -
Re: Best TV shows?
Hawaii Five-0. For sure.
Jan 4, 2012 -
Re: What Happened to True Love?
AMEN. That is all I have to say. *bows*
Dec 14, 2011 -
Re: A short scene from my book
Hello there! I really like the idea and plot of this, and the characters, but I think you should show more, not tell. Right now, you seem to mostly be ...
Dec 14, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Shot for the moon and hit it, destroying the Man on the Moon's home. He exacted his revenge by shooting your house with a rocket while you were in it, ...
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You were in the sneak attack at Petsmart and were killed by one of the dogs during the battle.
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Turns out dogs like books as well, and ate you in order to read yours.
Dec 13, 2011
