-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel "What do we do now?" Jayden asked, beating Laiel to it. It was the best thing Laiel thought could be said in the situation. In his head, he tried ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Aww... I'll make the first post, if no one else wants to. Except... where exactly are the characters starting out at? (Also, I have to go to my grandpa's memorial ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You decided reach for the sky. Unfortunately, due to the intolerable amounts of solar energy above the ozone layer, your outstretched hand burst into flames, which traveled to the rest ...
Mar 9, 2012 -
Re: Lord of the Rings---Accepting!
Can I have a companion of the main character? I'd like to be an Elf. (I'll make a profile as soon as I can.)
Mar 8, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
Yay! Thanks, Bookworm.
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
I have a couple questions. First, I feel like each team should have a code that they go by - a set of rules. What does everyone else think? Also, ...
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
I hope so... I don't want to post again (I'm not sure what to say...). (@bookworm: I'm not the creator so I can't say yes or no, but it would ...
Mar 6, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Name: Laiel (pronounced LAY-ehl) Rafayra Age: 17 Gender: Male Animal: Lion Good or Evil: Good Appearance: Human: about five foot ten with light blond, ruffled-looking hair and greyish-blue eyes. Decen
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
I'd like a good shifter, please.
Mar 4, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
Kierra Hearing Bella's guitar makes me want to practice my trumpet, but, deciding that that might be a just a little disruptive, I decide to explore the rest of this ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Yaay! :elephant:
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
I reserve a spot for 12 year old girl. 16 to 18 only you are woking on a farm so was thinking everyone lives there in cabin or something like ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Name : Lira Jordan Age(16-18) : 16 Gender : Female Personality : Lira is quiet and kind of insecure but really curious and intelligent. She doesn't like taking risks, but ...
Mar 2, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
This sounds cool... can I have a sixteen-year-old girl? (If there's room.) I'll try to get a profile soon.
Mar 1, 2012 -
Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]
My shoulder seems to sigh in relief as I ease my duffel bag from my shoulder. I realize with surprise that there's already another bag sitting by the bed. Looking ...
Mar 1, 2012
