User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Can I have a female spirit fledgling?

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)

    Another YWSer! "Where are you?" I called, walking towards the voice. Abruptly I ran smack into them. "Sorry." I felt like I'd vaguely met the person before. I've probably met ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Push this Button! (Open to all)

    What on earth... I looked all around, then read the sign. Surely this was some kind of prank. Then again, it was real enough. The other people were completely ignoring ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good Laiel shifted in his seat as Blighton seemed to mull over the report. He knew that this needed to be thought out, but he itched to move, ...

    Mar 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira I suppressed a sigh as Mira and Josh started bickering again. "Josh, leave Mira alone," I said quietly, turning to face them. "She's just being shy. It's alright, Mira ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Storygirl, Laiel's somewhere else right now... sorry. Laiel - good Jayden excused himself and left, heading towards the medical room. Laiel took a seat and explained the his idea to ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Lord of the Rings---Accepting!

    Sorry, guys... I've kind of got a lot on my plate between other storybooks and real life... since this one hasn't started yet, I'm backing out on this one. Plus ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    That's a good idea... or even just controversial. Like... um, I don't know. Like something. XD

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Dang, you guys write fast! XD Laiel - good So Diablo has the keys, huh? That would make things difficult. "Do you think we could bribe him into giving us ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Sorry! :oops: Lira "Bye, Mom! Love you!" Finishing the goodbyes, I shut the car door and made my way up the walkway, Mira walking alongside. I was glad she got ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good As he and Jayden took off, Laiel's mind raced. Maybe he should have made sure Cora was alright before he'd taken off after Diablo... Diablo. He remembered ...

    Mar 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good "Do you think we should go after Jayden?" Laiel was asking when something caught his eye. A huge black form soared above the trees not far away. ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Thanks, Starrgazer... Laiel's open too, but he probably won't want to be with anyone from the evil team... we'll see what happens, though. Team names is a good idea. I'm ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Just so you guys know, I probably won't get to post much during the next few days, but I'll try to when I get the chance.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Whoa, whoa, wait a minute... What? I'm sorry I didn't post sooner, but... Laiel was supposed to have a plan (please don't put words in his mouth), and no one ...

    Mar 10, 2012


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl