User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Uh... is anyone still there? It's been over a month....

    Aug 13, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    I forgot to let you guys know, but I left on a three-week trip to Germany/Italy five days ago, so I won't be able to post much and am painstakingly ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex John and I finished the barricade in silence, and as we came out discovered that the map had been finished. I half-listened as Korina explained how the Bloodletters must ...

    Jul 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    you shouldn't trust Torrance YES! I always thought I was crazy for getting serious traitor vibes off of him! I'm working on my post now. I'm going to have Alex ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Hi guys, I'm leaving tomorrow (or Monday, since I'm not sure if this'll actually show up for Sunday in every time zone) for a church camp and won't be back ...

    Jun 17, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    So somehow I completely missed half of the previous posts up until just now. Glad I didn't miss them entirely or I'd have had no idea what was going on. ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    Alex I stared openmouthed as Korina took over, dumping guns on the floor, giving orders, and making plans. I think everyone else was just as surprised as I was, because ...

    May 31, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Probably stand there and kill things, and/or try not to get killed. It'll be fun! ^^ I'll start writing my post when I get back from band camp.

    May 30, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    I feel really bad that I haven't posted here in forever, but I/Alex didn't have a lot to contribute yet and then school and finals started deciding to eat my ...

    May 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Royals vs Exiles (Open/Not Started)

    Hey guys, my schedule has been getting progressively crazier recently, and tomorrow I'm going to start having theater rehearsals almost every day. Adding that to homework and band, I don't ...

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: Royals vs Exiles (Open/Not Started)

    Hello, there! This looks like fun - might I reserve a Resistance spot? I'll put the profile here as soon as possible. Also, a question: would I be allowed to ...

    Mar 26, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    Woot, I actually posted! Yay for overdramatic inner monologues! So, what are they going to do now?

    Mar 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Monstrumologists (started/all spots reserved)

    You don't seem to be hogging to me, Kay.... I think some of us (myself included) just need to post more often. >.> Alex Slowly, I became aware that I ...

    Mar 2, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Quill's School for Gifted Writers

    *checks in*

    Feb 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Quill's School for Gifted Writers

    Here's the profile! I'm using a girl character for once... Name: Alana McCoy Age: 17 Gender: Female Physical Description: Alana's average height, maybe a bit on the tall side, with ...

    Feb 19, 2013


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl