User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Siderea: Yeah, it was a woman... several people mistakenly said it was a man, so I just say that he came in during the commotion after the woman had gone... ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Sorry I haven't been able to post for awhile. Cerulean, I have no idea... what do you think Hunter would do? Laiel - good Finally, Laiel decided. He scribbled the ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Here's my opinion: Gale can do whatever he wants. If he wants to try to kidnap every single good shifter, he's allowed to try. However, the good team is going ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Bookworm, for some reason it won't register that I'm sending you a pm.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - in the forest "The beach is around 60 meters that way, if you want to go and help look after the wounded and hurt, I'm gonna go and ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Yeah, and seeing as how all wild lions are in Africa, Laiel's kind of sunk too... Although they could get animals from a zoo. That's an idea.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Yay! XD Thanks. My head hurt like all get-out, but I kept still, keeping my breathing soft and slow. Everything in my strained to move, to run, to shout for ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Do we just vote for one person overall, or one for each position? Laiel Adrian apparently wasn't feeling very talkative, so Laiel just left her the food and walked out, ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Seba (Title Help)

    Hmmm.... Maybe "Seba's Healing"? Real original, I know, but I like the sound of Seba's name.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Sorry... I was kind of rushing yesterday and I missed this storybook. I'll try to post more frequently. Lira "Mira! Help PLEASE!" I realized from the way he was speaking ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Crud... I just realized that I've eliminated myself from the storybook for a while. FAIL. XD

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Synergy (accepting)

    Niari "I understand where you are coming from," said Mara, "because I too was bought here in the same manner, but I was only 6 years of age. Now listen, ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I don't blame him, Redfang. XD Ouch. Double I, you said you wanted a prisoner or something? I'm game for Laiel getting captured... it'd be a fun situation to have ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger Suddenly Taylor screamed from her room. Startled, I ran after her, beaten to it only by Nargls and Toby. There was a person standing over her. Toby and I ...

    Mar 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel - good "I want you to quickly retrieve Adrian or Calla," Blighton said. "They should still be unconscious. We can trade one of them for Cora. And be fast. ...

    Mar 22, 2012


What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor