User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger That's what that note was about. Jeez. Syca offered to stay in the room next to mine and began with her plan just as the other guy asked what ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

    Hey! This isn't in the storybook archives, and therefore technically is not dead... just not living is all. XD But... maybe can we salvage it? Kierra "Carson, right?" I ask, ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Apartments~DT

    Okay, so I keep talking about getting to the bottom of the kidnapping thing but it just occurred to me... What is the bottom of it? As in, why is ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    That's alright, Musica! It's happened before - my username isn't exactly feminine. Ranger "Sure," I said to Syca. "And it's okay," I added to the guy who was backing away. ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    I'm a girl. XD I can understand how you'd get it confused, though. Ranger Oh, shoot! I whirled around, lowering my bow. Of all times to lose your temper, you ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    I was thinking the same thing... and breathing apparatuses. Laiel There were sharks. Everywhere. Laiel tried to keep calm, tried not to just swim away as fast as he could. ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    There was an article about redback spiders in a test I took at school today... I just thought that was cool since they're a big factor with Gale. And Bookworm, ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira When we reached the house, there were already two people there. I smiled and introduced myself and the twins. They told me their names: Nat and Andrew. There was ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger An accomplice? Since when had this become about Ann? Taylor and Sunny left before I could ask them another question. Fine - there was someone else I needed to ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Adrian looked a little calmer, and that made Laiel feel better somehow. She started to blush and he realized vaguely that he probably shouldn't be staring at her, but ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    It's great! Laiel Suddenly the spiders attacked. Laiel writhed under their legs, feeling stings as they bit. Someone was shouting, and suddenly someone was slapping at him, then pulling. Thinking ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger My eyebrows furrowed in thought at Taylor finished her report, although it was hard to think through the sound of everyone panicking. Was Ann threatening us? Or just Taylor? ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira I grinned as Josh came to. "Good morning, Josh," I said. "We're going to get some breakfast. We've got a big day today." We headed to the house, where ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Sorry I haven't posted in so long - I had a slumber party, and then all this other stuff, and my parents for some reason think that computers are awful ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I'd love to read that book! You can definitely use Laiel. July, that would be great - of course, Adrien might have trouble getting through to Laiel (it's in his ...

    Mar 25, 2012


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings