User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    I don't know why either, I'm just going along with it... Lira I couldn't believe it. My brother and sister were unconscious on the ground and we were smelling water? ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Yay! Laiel Where am I? For just a moment, Laiel had no idea why he was lying on a table in the medical room. Then everything came rushing back to ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Apartments~DT

    Okay, sort of in response to Jordan's post... since Toby isn't going to be able to post for a while, I don't think it would be very smart to free ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Okay, I can no longer resist. I MUST join this storybook (if it isn't too late). I'd like a dragon, but I was hoping that maybe someone else could be ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira Nat tried some water, and then Josh took some as well, claiming it tasted like honey. Mira, now interested, took some as well. Suddenly they started swaying, and both ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger "That's a good plan," I said. Not only could we get more done in less time, but by splitting up we'd make sure that we couldn't all be taken ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Well, apparently no one's going to help Lira and Mira, so... Lira I sighed in frustration as the person left with the others, but Lira started helping, still murmuring something ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    I don't understand... an I doing something wrong? Lira I laughed. How had Josh gotten stuck in the fence? I knelt to help him, trying to pull his head loose. ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Pixie, although that sounds interesting, I agree with July... that isn't the sort of thing Laiel would get into. Besides, he's already in love with someone from the evil team ...

    Mar 29, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I'm kind of hesitant about the animal army thing... in reality, most animals wouldn't obey a shifter immediately. Plus people like Hunter and Laiel are sunk, unless this takes place ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel "Relax," said Adrien. "It's just Elsa and Jayden. I think that we are going to the base. Then we can get you both fixed up." Elsa made sense, but ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I completely agree, Redfang. No killing other characters without the author's consent. Even if that wasn't in the rules, it's just polite.

    Mar 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Venom and sheer numbers, I guess.

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Laiel had lost sight of Adrien under a swirl of strange colors and images he couldn't make out. What's happening to me? Suddenly she let go of his hand, ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I'm waiting for July.... XD And I'm very interested to see Diablo's reaction to this.

    Mar 27, 2012


I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content