User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Skull, I just have to say I love your character. You said he was wandering, so hopefully it's okay if I put him with us? Ranger Suddenly I could hear ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders DT

    The books only listed five of the Forsworn: Morzan, Kialandi, Formora, Glaerun, and Enduriel. At least, I think those are the only five listed. You can make some names up, ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    I don't think you're too late, Italy.... Maria said you anyone can join anytime. Lairyn I rose as the land-bound elves arrived atop Veritasia. I was about to greet them ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Tgirly, you might want to double-check Redfang's last couple posts... Diablo's tied up and waiting in a different room. Laiel just heard him through a wall because I felt like ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    It's great, July! This is getting fun... Laiel For a second, Adrien looked happy. Laiel tried not to smile - she might wonder why. He wanted her to always look ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Well, that's entirely up to Gringo. I think it would add some more drama, but Roger is a kind of fun character in my opinion.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Laiel "I'll explain in a minute," the guy said, leaving. For a second, there was an awkward silence, and then the woman asked if she could get something. "I just ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Laiel Cafe Cosmos , read the sign above the door. Laiel had heard this place had good food, and he was getting hungry. Some poor guy got his foot run ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger Sarah froze next to me - she'd heard it as well. Well, no point in pretending we hadn't noticed now - I raised my bow, drawing it back a ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel "No problem," Adrian said warmly. "I'm just glad that you're okay." Elsa walked in, and she turned for a moment; then she murmured something Laiel didn't quite catch. She ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Lairyn Can you please find Firnen and land near him? asked Aleana. Arya and I shall be along shortly. Of course, I replied, rising from my roost and stretching my ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger "Hey, Ranger, I'm coming too!" called Sarah, following. I stopped to let her catch up. Running off without waiting for the others. Stupid. Still, I wanted to do something. ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Lira "Sure, Tom," I said. I'd never heard of any of that before, but I didn't really have a choice other than to believe it. There weren't any hospitals nearby, ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    The conversation makes this post really elongated - I'm putting it in a spoiler so you don't have to scroll through it constantly. Ranger I described what I remembered of ...

    Mar 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Oh, yay! Thank you! Name : Lairyn Age : 7 Gender : Female Wing Span : Fifteen feet Colour : Vivid purple Personality : Laryna is very protective and loyal, ...

    Mar 30, 2012


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop