-
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Laiel Adrian was just opening her mouth when they all whirled around. There were spiders everywhere - there was no time to shift. Webs shot out, spiders swarmed forward, and ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
Oh, okay, thanks. I can handle that, I think.
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
Yay! Thanks, Liagaba. Name: Lorin Ghiam Age: 17 Role: Main character Gender: Female Appearance: (Picture and description. Must be a picture of a minecraft skin.) (And no, I didn't actually ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
I think I was either on the same landing or half a flight below you, Confusnow... I was being carried off, so I have no idea. XD But now I ...
Apr 5, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Technically, a tranquilizer dart would last longer, but you know what, I'm waking up... well, sort of, anyways. Ranger There was a foggy voice. My eyes started to flutter open, ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira Mira started yelling about apples, and suddenly Nat fell out of bed, clutching her head. Josh was still looking out the window. "Are you okay?" I asked Nat, standing. ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: Tale of the Dragon Egg DT
Liagiba, would you rather be the main character or the mc's companion? I'd like to wait until we decide before making my profile.
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Apartments~DT
I like that too, Siderea. Or maybe they're trying to get them to write up a world that they can put people they don't like in. That would be kind ...
Apr 4, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn Vrael? I observed him more closely and realized that it was true. Violetta greeted them, and I decided that I should apologize - I should have recognized them. Vrael ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Minecraft: The tale of the Dragon Egg.{Rated M}
I'd like to be the main character, but if Liagiba would rather be her then I can be the companion...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Hey guys, you realize no one ever told Laiel he's second in command... Laiel "Laiel, you're still in charge," called Blighton, and then he left. Laiel blinked. He was in ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "Taylor!" I tried to call her back as she ran, but she was already gone. Someone I didn't have time to register jumped the skeleton-thing, and screamed until I ...
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: The YWS Apartments~DT
I like Skull's idea!
Apr 3, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
Lira I awoke to the sun shining through a window. Groggily, I realized that Mira and Josh were awake. "Ha!" Josh was saying. "We have a psychic connection! Now I ...
Apr 2, 2012 -
Re: Synergy (accepting)
Somebody post something! Sideria, we need new people. I don't technically have a right to say you're in, but please go ahead and post!
Apr 2, 2012
