-
Re: secret well
Sounds good to me. Any ideas on how Lira discovers her power? I can't think of any good ways.
Apr 18, 2012 -
Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)
I was kind of hoping for Maria to post again before me... but this storybook is almost dead, so I'll post some more. Lira "You alright?" I asked Nat as ...
Apr 17, 2012 -
Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)
This sounds awesome... Here's the finished profile, if you don't mind me joining. This is a different kind of character than I usually make... Name: Rodr Conners Age: 16 Gender: ...
Apr 16, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders DT
Hey guys, I won't be able to post until late Sunday at the earliest, so Ellynara can control Lairyn for now (since Aleana's her rider and it would work best). ...
Apr 13, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Just FYI, I won't be able to post until late Sunday at the earliest, so you guys can have me/my character (I don't know if it's supposed to represent me ...
Apr 13, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
FYI, I'm not going to be able to get to a computer by any means until late Sunday, just in case we're starting over the weekend.
Apr 13, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn I think that you have the right idea. I opened my mind to encompass the others as I laid lower to allow Aleana to get onto the saddle. We ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger "I'll grab a drink meet up with you guys at the restaurant," I said. Then I turned to Steven. "And... thanks for helping me out, Steven. I'm sorry for ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger I was about to argue, but I realized that I was kind of dizzy. "That's probably a good idea," I said. I should have thought of that. And what ...
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
I'm actually not sure whether Elsa and Jayden are hiding out at the base or if they followed Diablo, but Laiel was riding Diablo's back, which is how he got ...
Apr 10, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger I run, run out the door and down the dark hall. There are people there - my friends, trying to fight and run and plan all at the same ...
Apr 9, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Lairyn I was just about to respond to Violetta's comment when suddenly a scream roared in my mind. Everyone started; I leaped to my feet, lashing my tail and ready ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
Okay, Redfang, I changed my post. Sorry about that - I do try to read all the posts, but I missed that one part.
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!
Ranger Steven. I remembered him. "Where are my arrows?" I asked as he helped me up. He said he didn't know, and offered to take me to my room. I ...
Apr 7, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
Okay, sorry about that, Redfang. My bad. Laiel Diablo was talking in Spanish to the family and Laiel decided not to interrupt. He wondered what it must have been like ...
Apr 5, 2012
