User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • OOC Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows DT

    Okay, since Sunshine brought up romance... I'd like Rodr to fall for Anna. He'd be really slow to admit it and come to grips with it, but she seems like ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows DT

    Pixie, I have one objection with your profile; Rodr doesn't really smile or laugh, at least not that easily. You might want to look over his profile...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr Conners "Food's here!" someone called, and I sighed. Liam didn't sound very happy - it must have been a poor day for buying. Probably because of the snow; I ...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting

    Lairyn Aleana climbed onto my saddle as Aetherium and Violetta declared that they would accompany me. Then they took off, and I leaped into the air after them. The wind ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Um... Nike, the lower half of the building (likely including the lobby) is on fire. Editing: I missed Ipod's last post. Ranger My stomach growled at the mention of roast ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - the forest/jungle We came upon a clearing, and as the sunlight half-blinded me, I nearly missed the girl lying on the ground. Elly ran up to her, checking ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    I've never played World of Warcraft, so I don't know much detail-wise... are characters allowed animal companions? (Like dogs, horses, etc)

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Laiel was quiet as he approached Diablo. The flames silhouetted the other shifter, but he could see that Diablo seemed heartbroken. Diablo turned to look who was coming, and ...

    Apr 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Name: Rielyn Machuka Character Name: Aria (I assume this is for if the in-game character has a different name than the player... does she need a last name?) Age: 15 ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    I'm back... I just wasn't sure where to come back in. Ranger I lifted my head, wiping some water from my mouth with a sleeve, and found Steven and Sarah ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows DT

    Sounds good! I think I'll take you up on that offer, Pixie. Thanks. :)

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Can I reserve a ranger (surprise!)? I'll start working on the profile as soon as I can.

    Apr 21, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Okay, so where is Laiel? Unless Diablo invites him to his father's funeral (which I doubt happens), I'm not sure what he'd be doing or where...

    Apr 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows DT

    Okay, after a brief discussion with Krose, I've decided to change Rodr's family to someone else's. Is that okay with you guys, and does anyone want him as a brother?

    Apr 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows DT

    Question: I assumed this is taking place in the medieval era, but I just realized that that isn't specified... when is this taking place?

    Apr 18, 2012


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill