User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders DT

    Elly, are you going to be able to post more frequently? I can't really do anything without you. If Elly is in, I'm still in too. If not, I'm not ...

    May 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr I tried to shove through the masses of people in the streets, cursing under my breath at them. Before long, though, people started running away from the plume of ...

    May 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    Ahh! No! This cannot die before it starts! I was really excited about this! *CPR* Should we go ahead and start posting/planning, Insanity, or do you want to see if ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr "Rodr?" Jazz called from up the stairs. I went towards the sound, but Celeste apparently beat me to it - she found me halfway there, holding Jazz under one ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr After Celeste left, I sat down next to Justia. She was asleep now, but I wasn't sure I liked that. It was too close to death. Was fate bent ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Okay... I should have expected that. Stupid me... Laiel "I'm feeling peckish." Laiel would have called it a whisper, except that it was so loud. "You should be a fine ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Wait, I'm confused... Ipod, is the person a few floors under you me, or someone else you wanted to give a chance to come in? I completely understand not being ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Holy moly, this exploded while I was off! Laiel Laiel surveyed briefly for any other survivors as Diablo and the girl continued their Spanish discussion. Suddenly some instinct warned him, ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crash of the YWS-2012! (Just jump in)

    Ranger - the forest/jungle Suddenly I heard a cry for help. "I'll be back - watch my sister," Elly told me and ran off. "Um... okay, then," I answered to ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Dude... that's kind of cold. We're here to write a story, not correct grammar. But Ipod, he's kind of right... just make sure that you don't use run-on sentences. Ranger ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Ranger I fell, trying to maintain a spread-eagle to slow myself at least a little. The ground leaped up at me. I'm going to die. Yep, I'm going to die. ...

    May 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Apartments~DT

    Okay, I have a question: are the cops with, against, or unaware of the evil agency? Toby, you suggested that they acted weird about it, so I assume they're for ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    First of all, sorry for not posting in a while... Secondly... I've said this in the DT, but I'll say it again here. Rodr doesn't really show his feelings; he ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    ...Um, Ipod, did you read my post? The apartment is on fire...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Sorry I haven't posted in forever... I'm kind of having trouble keeping up with everyone. Rodr I could hear noises sounding around the house. Then I thought I heard Justia ...

    Apr 28, 2012


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander