User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Aladria "Now you girls try," Rodwig said. I stared at the weapons before me. "Um..." I wasn't sure what exactly he'd just done. "You mean combine two weapons?" He nodded. ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I squeezed my way through the hole, sucking in my stomach to fit better. Finally, we were through, and I breathed. Well, I was completely useless there. I'd make ...

    May 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Holy moly, we've slowed down... it's been five days since the last post. I was hoping to be able to post sooner, but I'll say what I had to say ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr We stood there for a moment, catching our breath. "Where now?" Reyna asked. "We've lost them." I nodded, looking around, and realized something was wrong. "We've lost more than ...

    May 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I shoved the window away from the button, allowing Arcadia to jump in and press the button. The walls shuddered to a stop, and we all released breaths we ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Alright, I think that since Volt and Hillary are twins now, that makes Aladria Kalef's twin, right?... And Krose, I think you misunderstood my question. What I meant was, do ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I tried to pull my thoughts together, to get everything organized in my brain. Okay, so we have a cat-person, a human magnet, someone with alarming political skills, and ...

    May 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr "We need medicine," Liam said after what could have been a minute or a year.Tessa started to stir, but Liam turned to me. "Do we have any friends that ...

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Does the outfit have to be the same among all the GTs or ETs? And I'm getting confused about who is whose twin... is Aladria Kalef's twin, then?

    May 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I took a couple deep breaths as I settled myself as much as I could into the bed - it was hard with the restraints. I'd signed up for ...

    May 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Name: Aladria Promert Age: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Aladria is generally known as the kind of person who will sacrifice anything for others. She's willing to get herself hurt for ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Girl it is, then! I'll start working on the profile.

    May 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Can I have a good character? I'm not sure if I want a boy or a girl yet...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Here's my profile, if it's alright. Let me know if I need to change anything. Name: Ree Noran Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Ree is about five foot eight and ...

    May 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Gamers Reality [accepting]

    I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to post until now! *sweatdrop* Also, I added a picture to the character profile, since I realized that nearly everyone else has one. Rielyn ...

    May 15, 2012


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince