User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "I love you, Nellie!" Stanley announced. Everyone turned and stared, and I barely managed to keep from laughing. I couldn't stop the grin that split my face, though. "Stanley, ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "Ree!" I jerked awake, startled. Arcadia was standing over me, grinning. "Ree, he's waking up!" I smiled, still a little disoriented. "Ugh, where am I?" Stanley murmured, groaning. "You're ...

    Jun 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "Any luck?" Stanley asked. He kept looked back at Arcadia strangely. "Nope." "There must me something..." Stanley muttered. He looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe-" I began, but suddenly ...

    Jun 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Disney Madness

    Question: would all the characters from all the movies/shows know each other, or just the ones from the same movie? (Ex: would Peter Pan only know Tinker Bell, or would ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel "Me too," she said, still working. "But I'm here. Still fighting." She turned and grinned. I watched her work, and as she finished, she smiled again. Our eyes met, ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "You look like you could use some help," Ava said as she finished wiping my side. "I was doing just fine," I lied. I felt bad now, making her ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Disney Madness (Closed)

    This sounds fun! Mind if I join? Name: Peter Pan Age: 16 Movie: Umm... Peter Pan . Appearance: Peter's five foot nine, average height, with reddish brown hair. His skin ...

    Jun 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree No one answered, so I staggered over to the cabinet to see what was in it myself. I could hardly walk - I realized with alarm I'd already lost ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel We came to a little shop that somehow seemed untouched. She helped me into a bed, where she set down a bag and began to work. "This may sting," ...

    May 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Still in for sure. :D

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel I nodded, still staring into her eyes. "Okay," I said quietly. I tried to walk, but I was hurting too badly; I ended up half-staggering as Adrian carried me. ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree There was a horrible slicing sound, and the monster tottered, starting to fall. I rolled out of the way, my side screaming in protest. For a moment, I just ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I scrambled to my feet again just in time to catch Ava as she dove to the ground, the beast charging at her. Then I guess mind control is ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree The thing roared, all claws and fangs and sinewy muscle. What the heck was it? It snarled, turning towards me, and I whirled my quarterstaff forward, whacking it in ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel Darkness. There was darkness, and I couldn't breathe. I was drowning, and I was surrounded - surrounded by unknown things, by hostile things, things that didn't care about me ...

    May 28, 2012


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta