User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Dragon [Started]

    Annabelle: The Void FWOOSH. Suddenly a wall of air slammed into me, and I went from free falling to tumbling in the air, limbs flailing about. I lost hold of ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    I think everyone's still recovering from holiday do-nothing mode or something. I'm trying to get back into work mode myself, and then I'll have a post up. Don't worry, you ...

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: Dragon [Started]

    Annabelle: Floating City "Come on, you," I muttered, tugging gently on the leash. "You've already peed like four times, you don't need to stop again." The dog, whose name I ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Sorry, life has been crazy with family coming and going because of/with Christmas stuff. I'm working on it, promise, but if I'm taking forever you guys can go on ahead ...

    Dec 28, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    I'll write, yup! (The only problems might be after school gets back into full swing because junior year is insane, but I should be able to find time then too.)

    Dec 22, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Can't wait to start! If we don't get more characters and nobody else wants to, I might make a second male character just to spice things up and even the ...

    Dec 19, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon DT

    Oh thanks, I didn't see this! *facepalm* I'm just about done with my character, so I'll go ahead and throw her up there.

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dragon [Started]

    [I haven't done a storybook since before the big change, so I'm not sure if I need to post this or not.] This looks interesting - I think I'll hop ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dragon Wars:

    Kaili Kaili did not like being woken up. She'd never been a morning person, and usually whoever rousted her in the mornings had to tread carefully to avoid a deathly ...

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dragon Wars:

    Sorry it's so late, I've been super busy! Name: Kaili (Kai as a pet name, but basically only her dragon calls her that (I assume the dragons can talk?) ) ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Wars DT

    Ranger here, checking in! (And I promise I'm working on my profile, it's almost done!)

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Heroes with a Thousand Faces [October 6]

    I'll probably be about forty-five minutes late, give or take a chunk of time for getting back and forth, so I'll probably miss the first chunk. I'll be there as ...

    Sep 14, 2013
  • Archive Re: Dragon Wars:

    Nngh... I try to restrain myself from storybooks this time of year, but I really, really want to join this. I mean REALLY. If I try this there's a fifty/fifty ...

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Heroes with a Thousand Faces [October 6]

    *totally doesn't still have to check a time zone map* Hmm, church might get in the way, but if it doesn't I'll sure try to be there! Would it be ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Monstrumologists DT

    D: But we were just getting close to the fun part! This always happens to the storybooks I'm in....

    Aug 14, 2013


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn