User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Alright, I'll get started on the profile unless someone else claims it! Aladria "Oh, hold on!" Marissa shouted, and added, "Keep talking - I need to know if you're still..." ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Dang it! Sorry I haven't posted - I wasn't able to get to a computer since Friday morning! Ree Suddenly Ava laughed. I blinked, surprised. She wasn't mad? "It's fine," ...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree The sound of shouting came to me, dimly. I stirred against my seat - wait, no, there was no seat. I was... floating? What... I opened my eyes and ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Sounds perfect, Krose! I'm willing to make the good male profile if no one else wants to. Aladria For a moment, Rodrig just looked at us. I saw something cold ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "Like a dalmation astronaught," Stanley replied, touching his black eye, and I grinned. "Me too." "Do you really think we're gonna have to wait two more hours?" Stanley asked. ...

    Jun 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twinsters

    Ooo! I like that! :D So Marissa is on Hillary and Aladria's side, then... I guess this question is kind of late, but what happened to the male Gtw? (In ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Rodr I awoke slowly, reluctantly. Looking at the window nearby, I saw that it was still night. I could hear the cause of my awakening - voices. "This isn't an ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    No one but July and me has posted for a week... somebody post? (And FYI, I'm going to my grandparents' ranch until Thursday of Friday and I might not get ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Dragon Riders DT

    Alright, I think I'll take Elly's character. I won't be able to get on much until Friday, though, in case this storybook is starting up again any time soon.

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    It's alright, don't worry! :) I didn't think you were doing it on purpose, so I just thought I'd clarify. Aladria I awoke slowly, taking a moment to remember where ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree Our bags finally surfaced into view. That was a little disappointing - I'd expceted something huge and epic for all our troubles. A voice blared to life on the ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Well, I understand sometimes you have to have someone else's character do something (or else conversations would be impossible), and I don't mind that, but I feel like you're writing ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree Dharius walked in, and everyone stopped talking, watching him. I stood up. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, but I didn't end up saying it anyways; ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Sorry I haven't posted... Krose, I understand this is your storybook, but I kind of feel like you're controlling our characters too much - as in their reactions and attitudes. ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Laiel "I love you too," Adrian said softly. I felt a smile light up across my face and unthinkingly lifted a hand, stroking her face. I just had to touch ...

    Jun 5, 2012


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy