User avatar

Ranger51

Ranger51

  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    I know I just got back on Sunday, but I'm going to Haiti for a week tomorrow. I'll try to get Ree down to Arkyle, at least. Ree I felt ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree Dharius cleaned up his arm. I wanted to yell at him to hurry, but logic told me that he was right. Finally, he stuck the needle into himself - ...

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. No one else was panicking, and neither should I, I told myself. Vega was addressing me. "If you can ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Oh, good, I didn't miss too much. Assuming getting to Arkyle and preparing to skydive counts as not much... XD A glass parachute would be pretty heavy, but it might ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Alright, I just got back! Sorry I was gone so long. Jay Archer | "Robin Hood" | Storybrooke High I shrugged my backpack into a more comfortable position as I ...

    Jul 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    I'm not going to be able to post at all for the next week. You guys can do whatever you want/have to with Aladria and Karan while I'm gone. So ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Um... awful, awful timing, but I won't have access to internet for the next week. DX You guys can go ahead and start, but I won't be able to post ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Um, okay, bad timing, but... I won't be able to get on the internet for a week starting tomorrow. I'm really sorry! You guys can do whatever with Ree, as ...

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Is this dead? O.O This CAN'T die!

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree "Ladies and gentlemen," the now-familiar female voice announced suddenly, "we are getting out of the wormhole now." Suddenly the pitch black broke into the millions of stars of space, ...

    Jun 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    Here's Robin Hood! Fairy tale Name: Robin Hood Storybrooke Name and Nickname: Jay Archer (Or are we supposed to have it start with the same letter?) Age: 16 Gender: Male ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    Yay! Let's get this party started, then. By the way, you guys can skip over a lot of this if you want... nothing really happens, it's just a bunch of ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Twinsters - ENDED----x(

    I finished the male Gtw profile! ^.^ Name: Koran Taylor Age: 15 Gender: Male Personality: Koran is a confident person, with a strong sense of right and wrong. He's never ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!

    I watched Once Upon a Time! :D I've got to have a spot... can I reserve Robin Hood? I'll try to have his profile up as soon as I can.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Ree After what could have been a year or a minute, the horrible jerking and tumbling stopped, and a voice came on apologizing and telling us we'd get further instruction ...

    Jun 21, 2012


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett