-
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Near Fin's House Fin's mom grabbed me again, and I learned with alarm that she could actually grip tighter than she had previously. Jeez, ...
Jul 30, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
Jay Archer | Robin Hood | Fin's Window I sprinted towards the house, grabbed the trellis to the open window, and drew my hand back sharply, drawing a hissing breath ...
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Ooh, I really like that idea! Alright, I was going in a different direction of Jay getting arrested, but that's much more interesting! I'll definitely go with that!
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Jaden: Hm... well, I figure finding a bunch of hearts is likely to be a catalyst in and of itself. I'm not sure when the best time for that would ...
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Ooh, I like your ideas. I think one of the keys would be good, but I'm not sure which. I think I'm leaning towards the key to the crypt, though ...
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree After a moment, Ava came over and put my arm over his shoulder, lacing hers around my back. The feel of her close to me made me smile despite ...
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Yeah, it's Rumpelstiltskin in the shows, but if it comes down to it we could invent a character. Maybe someone who used to be really popular, but then went crazy ...
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Currently undefined number in an undefined place (Open!)
This sounds awesome! Can I be the dog? *puppy eyes (pun intended)* And whose dog would I be?
Jul 26, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Coco and Jaden: Yay! I was thinking of a leadership role for David too, but Jay, being a crafty thief, is also a big brain, and Robin Hood is supposed ...
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Yay! *hops up and down* I was thinking about that with the arrow, too, but that would have to mean that he'd be aware that he was Robin Hood at ...
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time DT
Shoot! I forgot to check into the dt! *headdesk headdesk* I like all these ideas. What about Jay? I feel like he should do something to get Regina looking for ...
Jul 25, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Ree I felt Ava sit near me. Her presence made me feel like everything was alright. If she was here, with me, then... I couldn't even finish the thought. Everything ...
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
Alright, and I'm back! Sorry it took me so long to post on this one! I'm kind of confused on Thelma Godwin. That's Fin's mom, right? Jay Archer | Robin ...
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: Chosen- Started.
Alright, I'm back in business! This is awesome... thanks for keeping Ree in. Ree Once my oxygen mask was ready, I sat there for a moment as everyone started talking. ...
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: Once Upon A Time - STARTED!
I'm really sorry I haven't posted lately - I haven't found an opening yet. I'm going to be gone in Haiti for a week, and when I get back I ...
Jul 14, 2012
