User avatar

RandomGrrl

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Gaah! Just when I begin to think I've escaped it, it creeps up behind me and bites me in the butt. Answer= Kinda. It's all there in my head, just ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Um, why would I want to get hot and sweaty, huffing and puffing my way around the neighbourhood, when I could feel liberated from gravity for a few short hours? ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    If ya have cereal you're a) less likely to get Mad Cow disease or some other infection carried by unclean meat. b) ya won't have to waste money on gas, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    If ya have cereal you're a) less likely to get Mad Cow disease or some other infection carried by unclean meat. b) ya won't have to waste money on gas, ...

    Apr 7, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang