User avatar

RandomGrrl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blood Brother

    Blood Brother I knew you once, I knew you twice. All my life I thought you were nice. I didn’t ever try to pretend, You were more or less then ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Souls Wanderings

    Eh... still has the "Its" vs. "It's". But that's all the constructive crit I can give, I think. The descriptions were beautiful and vivid, I really enjoyed them. Oh, hey, ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken.

    Really bittersweet and intriguing, but so short! I think this would make a great beginning for something you could lengthen... however, if you want to leave it like this, it's ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    Darn... Just realized I've brought up another month old post... Sorry everyone! :D

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kiss

    Wow wow wow! Great. I can't find a thing to crit!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Some Where Out There

    I liked the simplicity, but a little... detail... please? Also, first thing I noticed (as in, before I could even finish the first stanza) was the distracting caps. I mean, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Writer's Block revised

    I would have to agree with Cade that the subject of writer's block is highly overused. However, since you've written the poem already :)... It seemed to me that the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daydreams

    Wow, I loved this! I like things with a twist, and this had it. I agree with the others that you should cut the first stanza... It just doesn't flow ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    Cute cute cute, Jabber! Nice and light, not like some poetry (I'm such a hypocrite, just posted like the saddest poem I've written... well, sad for me...). I really enjoyed ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    Cute cute cute, Jabber! Nice and light, not like some poetry (I'm such a hypocrite, just posted like the saddest poem I've written... well, sad for me...). I really enjoyed ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't You Get It?

    I loved most of this, the emotion is really powerful, but there were sections that didn't seem to fit very well. It seemed that you couldn't decide whether you wanted ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Reverting-Part 1

    Thanks. I fixed that mistake in the punctuation. I think I'm just going to go with my gut and leave it that way, even if it only appeals to those ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffocating

    Thanks for the help! I've made some changes... Is it better?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    If ya have cereal you're a) less likely to get Mad Cow disease or some other infection carried by unclean meat. b) ya won't have to waste money on gas, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    If ya have cereal you're a) less likely to get Mad Cow disease or some other infection carried by unclean meat. b) ya won't have to waste money on gas, ...

    Apr 7, 2008


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant