User avatar

RandomGrrl

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tantalizing Cellphone

    I love this! So funny, but so true. I love love love the ending, but there's a few obvious mistakes I'm sure you'll find. This is sheer brilliance! PM me ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Intuition Part 2

    Aged Two Years: Melody looked up from her car seat, giggling. Her mother was smiling at her from the passenger seat, tickling her toes. Melody squirmed and laughed harder. Her ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're Alive

    I like everything you write. :D Glad you decided ta join!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blood Brother

    Hey ya'll! Thanks for the crits. This poem is actually very difficult to explain. The "I knew you twice" line is not explained in the poem, but its true in ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suffocating

    Hey there! Kay you all, I kind of left Suffocating in there multiple times because the title is Suffocating, and that was my theme... However, if you all think its ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Friends

    I think that, yes, the idea is cliched, it would have to be because princess is displaying an emotion that basically everybody experiences. But come on people! EVERY IDEA HAS ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [Removed]

    Verrrry nice. I love the imagery and everything. There was only one thing I didn't like. maliciousness in his voice and a devilish sense Maybe you could change this to ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamland

    Nice, I really like it. Keep writing! :D

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About me!

    Nice ta meetcha. I am... not shy. In fact, I'm more likely to bombard someone's guestbook and bug them till they say Shut UP! So... anyway, besides that we have ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Intuition Part 1

    Intuition (Part 1) Aged Eleven: Melody Lowe took a bite from her chocolate bar, looked out of her car window and, to her dismay, saw very little. There were a ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Souls Wanderings

    Yes! The art is perfected! Love it. Don't change anything else. :D RG

    Apr 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    Really nice, love the imagery. You mispelled invisible up there... says "invisable". 'Sides that, I love it... freaky!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Branches Are Mine

    Eh, nothing to crit. I adore this! So beautiful!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Speakers' Corner

    AH! Don't listen! (sorry Niteowl :D ) The details are great! Love it love it. Don't change a thing.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [currently untitled]

    I liked this, the idea behind it, however, I would request a little more rhythm. If it isn't meant to have rhythm, then, hey, way to go for stepping outside ...

    Apr 25, 2008


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook