User avatar

Rakun

  • Questions and Answers Re: How many chapters should you post?

    Possible solution: Attach a file to the post, containing the first three or five chapters. May it works? Then, you just write the first 500 words in your post . ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    Pretty clear, your explanations, sir Nate. Thanks for let's to know what's going with this wonderful site. I'll be waiting impatiently the upgrade to see the new look. The upgrade ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    Pretty clear, your explanations, sir Nate. Thanks for let's to know what's going with this wonderful site. I'll be waiting impatiently the upgrade to see the new look.

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...hello

    Feel free to inspire, to review, to read and to write. Sure, also the rules my writer friend.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning for the third time

    We are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo '08 (If you are one of us). say what? XD Sorry, I was trying to say "Some of us are going to ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Be very welcome to YWS. Keep writing because this is the only way to get improved in writing :). Everyday is a day for learning. My nickname or online name ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hi, be very welcome and enjoy the YWS site. Because we are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo, there is going to be a high activity :). Read us! Anyway, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning for the third time

    Be very re-welcome my dear young lady writer mate! I'm in college (^_^). We are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo '08 (If you are one of us). And, you ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    You are very welcome imaginative young girl. Let's to invite read rules and write a lot in YWS. Get some fun writing here.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Hey, welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. I know you said "any kind of music" but what are your favorite types? Hope to see you around. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    My nick is Rakun, which is the name given to one of my characters for ROL. I was living at mexico and now I am in USA since 2005. I ...

    Mar 26, 2008


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts