User avatar

Rakun

  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Hi everyone. Since I didn't attend a high school in USA (but did in Mexico), I don't know what class of students will works better for my story. The story ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Glossary of linguistic terms

    Thanks so much, it's going to be a great source of reference. 8)

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    For writing's journal, I use the Composition book ( ) because the duration of the paper. On the other hand, my writer's notebook always is a spiral notebook, usually red ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: 7 hints for writing a good story

    I got, I will keep the 7 hints while writing my novel. Thanks for your knowledge my writer friend, I will appreciate that.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Copyrights and legal issues

    :D Thanks, I was also thinking how about companies name. Now I can to jot down my character eating "Pocky" while reading some mangas. Or my girl character getting a ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    Yeah, I always read and keep a journal which I jot down my ideas. Thanks for the piece of advice

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    Snoink, thanks for listed the articles. I am glad of your help.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I will send you a private message as soon I do it tomorrow telling the results. Thanks for the piece of advice. I love to learn.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    I am glad to be here learning. Thanks!!!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    Reading improves writing. The power of the word!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    Writers should freewrite on anytime, don't matter where and what, just write.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    When I wrote in Spanish (actually sometimes), never outlined. Now, outlining for English written is neccesary for me. However, sometimes I don't care if I outline or no.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writing Journal

    Sometimes I get writer's block with English language. However, the music always guide me (also the writings prompts on google results). So, it is my method: Listen music while write ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a Creative Writing Club: for Beginners

    Practice with they using several writings prompts googled at the amazing internet. Only type in your google: Writing Prompt and, BRAVO!!! Write same prompt and after ask: What was you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    Is ritual my habit to write a prompt? I means, I google a prompt and I answer it. I love doing it.

    Mar 27, 2008


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill