User avatar

Rakun

  • Writers Corner Re: Music while you write?

    Actually, Trip Hop music (electronic + hip hop) makes me feel in my zone when writing poetry. 8) When writing young adult fiction, I select Alternative music, and some bit ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Swearing

    For my short story at my creative writing class, my teacher asked to use foreign swearing words; so, I actually consider it more ethical. Specially if my audience (my classmates ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Should I edit or just rewrite the whole thing?

    I love more the idea about rewrite because writing is mostly about rewriting. May the worth story is on the second draft either fifth... (may you get to the tenth ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Ok, it is my advice that is a spiritual one but works for any field, including writing: Mistakes are lessons, pain can be the greatest master. Do not mind a ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you know when your novel is ready?

    The three times that I felt that it was ready, I just could not give more. Then, I rested. If there were coming new ideas but possible would take other ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Basic Playwriting

    OMG and I was thinking to buy "SAVE THE CAT". Thanks for teach us on this way the basic elements on play writing. I would love to know if there ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Notebooks

    I've two notebooks 1) My pocket composition notebook On it, as well does GryphonFledgling, is written any stuff around that catches my attention. 1) My blue composition notebook This is ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    No sense that you've told (for me)... First,I did not understand why you said to me, "Look how fired up this has got all of you" Second, read: United State ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Hi everyone! First, I feel sorry for leaving it without telling "Thanks." Anyway, after a long time on developing my characters, setting, dialogue, and plot I have started my story. ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Miscellaneous Re: Muse, oh muse, where are you?

    How about ... -Read another literary genre that you rarely or never read, may you get new ideas for your prose.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Miscellaneous Re: Writers block and other things

    I like the idea to set up deadlines to myself because I take seriously it rather a habit besides it sharp my motivation.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    In any case, I would strongly suggest Tao of Writing by Ralph L. Wahlstrom if you're looking for motivation/inspiration from a different/new point of view. I like Ralph's Tao of ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Krup: So, no every teacher is a "ogre", don't it? Thanks but also may I put some teacher whose work because of money. May I write about a well-hearth teacher. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Very useful and great information! A lot of hugs because of your help. I have other questions so far: Do easily an Asian and Caucasian are friends? Is possible an ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    OMG! There are several requirements. 1-Cellphone turned off! 2-Treasure and dictionary 3-Music (specially Alternative Rock when I am prewriting). 4-Water or any soft drink (no caffeine) 5- Only chocol

    Jan 29, 2009


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil