User avatar

Rakun

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Bullying scenes in fiction

    Hey, Karsetn I just wanna tell thanks for posting it 'cause one of my stories published in YWS contains bullying. Your contribution will help me to improve my story, thanks ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    I'm downloading it. This is going to be my first time in NaNoWriMo. *download completed* ^_^ ready. Now I am more impatient than the last month >_

    Oct 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    This is going to be my first year on NaNoWrimo :D . Because reading the book "Not plot? Nor problem?", I got more motivated. NaNoWriMo, I go!!! Possible I just ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When is the perfect weather?

    Sincerely, I prefer the autumn season.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I love comic sanz and trebucket or somename. Also Verdana.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    Ultimately, I have experienced some: If i plan on a long time, I will get writer's block. Writer's block happens. So, now I keep planning the necessary and... just write!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Sometimes I write near a crystallized lake, a emerald park or a colorful garden. Just write!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    Both Bird by bird by Anne Lamont and Writing down the bones by Natalie inspire me. "Character profile" is great if you want to profile your character. How about a ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    Ok. let me to write a shorter story.... (Can i post it in script?) "Me! please, turn on me!!!", the red head stick said, jumping above his brothers... "Hey! Why ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    Whem I arrived here, I was amazed with the kind of flower... It remind me about my warm country: Mexico. There are ones flying around while the innocent children catch ...

    Apr 3, 2008


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin