User avatar

Rakun

  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    It's hard to decide but I really love to use my creativity on any stage.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Having cellphone is essential in my life... How can i text my friends when computer are not working?

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I've read first the masterpiece of Nicholas because I preffer the book. So, the novel created in myself a sense of what means love and obsession are kinda of different. ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    There is a planned novel, now I am writing down it. Discusses about love, romance, youth and high school...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tired of LOL?

    How about.... LOBMWIF ? That I created, it means "Laughing Out Because My Writing Is Funny." ... Is not coherent? I like it.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I have no idea... O_o Probably conflicts and pace. I'm quite a sadist to my characters, lol. I too, but in Spanish language. In English, description is my strong element ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging Tips?

    My piece of advice my dear writer friend, is listen your favorite music, drink some favorite drink and turn on computer. While it is turning on, focus your mind about ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Ukitake Fan Club

    I am not sure if this is the correct place. I just am promoting my site which spanish is the language . Ukitake is one of the bleach's characters. Spanish: ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I don't remember my first book. But one of my favorites was Juan Chorlito y el indio invisible by Janosch . It is in Spanish because is my native language ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    For reference books, I want to the library. If I enjoyed the information, of course I buy it at the bookstore. For fiction books, I buy after to read several ...

    Mar 26, 2008


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree