User avatar

Rakun

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oh Brother...

    Use article and preposition on first paragraph, third line (my corrections are in bold ): at the Aimee's house. Okay, second paragraph, the first line you are using two -ing ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    My nick is Rakun, which is the name given to one of my characters for ROL. I was living at mexico and now I am in USA since 2005. I ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I don't remember my first book. But one of my favorites was Juan Chorlito y el indio invisible by Janosch . It is in Spanish because is my native language ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    For reference books, I want to the library. If I enjoyed the information, of course I buy it at the bookstore. For fiction books, I buy after to read several ...

    Mar 26, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words