User avatar

Rakun

  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I will send you a private message as soon I do it tomorrow telling the results. Thanks for the piece of advice. I love to learn.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    I am glad to be here learning. Thanks!!!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Two Trustworthy Tips

    Reading improves writing. The power of the word!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    Writers should freewrite on anytime, don't matter where and what, just write.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Plans

    When I wrote in Spanish (actually sometimes), never outlined. Now, outlining for English written is neccesary for me. However, sometimes I don't care if I outline or no.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A Writing Journal

    Sometimes I get writer's block with English language. However, the music always guide me (also the writings prompts on google results). So, it is my method: Listen music while write ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a Creative Writing Club: for Beginners

    Practice with they using several writings prompts googled at the amazing internet. Only type in your google: Writing Prompt and, BRAVO!!! Write same prompt and after ask: What was you ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Goals, Rituals etc.

    Is ritual my habit to write a prompt? I means, I google a prompt and I answer it. I love doing it.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    Muisc inspire me in the poor time of the times. That I always play music.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    A writer without a notebook is like a warrior without a sword. I always keep my pocket notebook in my packbag. Nobody else knows when the inspiration strikes.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing from the POV of the opposite gender?

    I just wrote few poems in girl's perspective; however, those are in SPANISH. Maybe I will write in English a story with girl's perspective because is interesting.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    How about to listen Muse, R.E.M and interpol? I like alternative music when I am free writing. Japanese music (classic and modern) is excellent in comic and funny actions between ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Flor's Photo

    Ok, I am not sure if I posted correctly. P.s: My cousin name is Flor. P.s, p.s: I wrote it for my class, now I edited it for you because ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't care what idea is, just write (May you read it in my signature). It said me somebody else.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    Ok, your format was some different but I understand you. Second, I enjoyed your writing because I feel your character front of me! Because your figurative language, or descriptive words, ...

    Mar 26, 2008


A person is more than their experiences, stacked up like stones... Our best moments are the foundations we use to reach for the sky.
— Yumi and the Nightmare Painter by Brandon Sanderson