User avatar

Rakun

  • NovMo Re: Suggested Word Count!

    I have read on "Not plot? Not poblem!" book. It motives me!!! NaNoWriMo, I go!!!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I have no idea... O_o Probably conflicts and pace. I'm quite a sadist to my characters, lol. I too, but in Spanish language. In English, description is my strong element ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: 7 hints for writing a good story

    I got, I will keep the 7 hints while writing my novel. Thanks for your knowledge my writer friend, I will appreciate that.

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Copyrights and legal issues

    :D Thanks, I was also thinking how about companies name. Now I can to jot down my character eating "Pocky" while reading some mangas. Or my girl character getting a ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging Tips?

    My piece of advice my dear writer friend, is listen your favorite music, drink some favorite drink and turn on computer. While it is turning on, focus your mind about ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Ukitake Fan Club

    I am not sure if this is the correct place. I just am promoting my site which spanish is the language . Ukitake is one of the bleach's characters. Spanish: ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    Some kinda of fun, but I need to know who is whom. Since I know they are girls, I am not sure who is going to talk first, talk less ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other Re: Little Flame Alone In The Darkness...

    This is based in the picture number three from this post: P.s: sorry is very short. "I feel alone, where is everybody? I am scared", said the little flame, burning ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    Ok. let me to write a shorter story.... (Can i post it in script?) "Me! please, turn on me!!!", the red head stick said, jumping above his brothers... "Hey! Why ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Description!

    Whem I arrived here, I was amazed with the kind of flower... It remind me about my warm country: Mexico. There are ones flying around while the innocent children catch ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    Yeah, I always read and keep a journal which I jot down my ideas. Thanks for the piece of advice

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A LIST OF ARTICLES

    Snoink, thanks for listed the articles. I am glad of your help.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Hey, welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. I know you said "any kind of music" but what are your favorite types? Hope to see you around. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Flame

    Just to make sure, though, I stretch out my hand and brush against her familiar skin. How is her skin? How feels her skin? Is bronw? ligth? brigth? fresh? cold? ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Color Blue

    You repeated many times the word feel (in any verb tense: felt, feeling, ect...). Try other word. Ok, I am not sure if I am rigth, but remember, ACTIVE setence, ...

    Mar 28, 2008


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong