User avatar

Rakun

  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    There is a planned novel, now I am writing down it. Discusses about love, romance, youth and high school...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tired of LOL?

    How about.... LOBMWIF ? That I created, it means "Laughing Out Because My Writing Is Funny." ... Is not coherent? I like it.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...hello

    Feel free to inspire, to review, to read and to write. Sure, also the rules my writer friend.

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flashback of a Bullied Girl

    Ok guys, this is a short fiction, possible a short-short fiction or flash fiction. I write down first in my writing's journal, then I wrote down in my computer. Possible, ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning for the third time

    We are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo '08 (If you are one of us). say what? XD Sorry, I was trying to say "Some of us are going to ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Be very welcome to YWS. Keep writing because this is the only way to get improved in writing :). Everyday is a day for learning. My nickname or online name ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hi, be very welcome and enjoy the YWS site. Because we are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo, there is going to be a high activity :). Read us! Anyway, ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning for the third time

    Be very re-welcome my dear young lady writer mate! I'm in college (^_^). We are going to be ready for NaNoWrimo '08 (If you are one of us). And, you ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a new member.

    You are very welcome imaginative young girl. Let's to invite read rules and write a lot in YWS. Get some fun writing here.

    Aug 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    This is going to be my first year on NaNoWrimo :D . Because reading the book "Not plot? Nor problem?", I got more motivated. NaNoWriMo, I go!!! Possible I just ...

    Aug 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When is the perfect weather?

    Sincerely, I prefer the autumn season.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I love comic sanz and trebucket or somename. Also Verdana.

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How Much Planning

    Ultimately, I have experienced some: If i plan on a long time, I will get writer's block. Writer's block happens. So, now I keep planning the necessary and... just write!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Sometimes I write near a crystallized lake, a emerald park or a colorful garden. Just write!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good books about writing

    Both Bird by bird by Anne Lamont and Writing down the bones by Natalie inspire me. "Character profile" is great if you want to profile your character. How about a ...

    Aug 27, 2008


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain