User avatar

Rakun

  • Miscellaneous Re: Writers block and other things

    I like the idea to set up deadlines to myself because I take seriously it rather a habit besides it sharp my motivation.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    I really loved it, but my question remains on the first sentence "Water ... flame..." I mean, I can relate the sun with red color so it bleed. Then, the ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    In any case, I would strongly suggest Tao of Writing by Ralph L. Wahlstrom if you're looking for motivation/inspiration from a different/new point of view. I like Ralph's Tao of ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    Pretty clear, your explanations, sir Nate. Thanks for let's to know what's going with this wonderful site. I'll be waiting impatiently the upgrade to see the new look. The upgrade ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Your YWS Upgrade Guide

    Pretty clear, your explanations, sir Nate. Thanks for let's to know what's going with this wonderful site. I'll be waiting impatiently the upgrade to see the new look.

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Krup: So, no every teacher is a "ogre", don't it? Thanks but also may I put some teacher whose work because of money. May I write about a well-hearth teacher. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Very useful and great information! A lot of hugs because of your help. I have other questions so far: Do easily an Asian and Caucasian are friends? Is possible an ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    OMG! There are several requirements. 1-Cellphone turned off! 2-Treasure and dictionary 3-Music (specially Alternative Rock when I am prewriting). 4-Water or any soft drink (no caffeine) 5- Only chocol

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: High School students: 8. 9, 10 or 12 grade students?

    Hi everyone. Since I didn't attend a high school in USA (but did in Mexico), I don't know what class of students will works better for my story. The story ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    It's hard to decide but I really love to use my creativity on any stage.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    I'm downloading it. This is going to be my first time in NaNoWriMo. *download completed* ^_^ ready. Now I am more impatient than the last month >_

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Glossary of linguistic terms

    Thanks so much, it's going to be a great source of reference. 8)

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Having cellphone is essential in my life... How can i text my friends when computer are not working?

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    For writing's journal, I use the Composition book ( ) because the duration of the paper. On the other hand, my writer's notebook always is a spiral notebook, usually red ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I've read first the masterpiece of Nicholas because I preffer the book. So, the novel created in myself a sense of what means love and obsession are kinda of different. ...

    Sep 2, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote