-
Re: Want a really harsh review?
[link] Hello Again! I have another poem that I would like a review on. It's not a very good one, mind you. Be as harsh as you like!
Jul 27, 2012 -
Re: Want a really harsh review?
Thanks (:
Jul 24, 2012 -
Re: Want a really harsh review?
[link] Hello, ImHero! You may be as harsh as you desire.
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: K's Killa Kritiques
[link] Hello, Would you mind doing a review for me? I like harsh (:
Jul 23, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
M'kay, I'll get to it soon.
Jul 22, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
Okay, It is done.
Jul 19, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
:) I already reviewed that one, :)
Jul 17, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
No problem. It is a beautiful poem.
Jul 16, 2012 -
Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...
Answer: To experience worlds.
Jul 16, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
I'll do my best :D
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Poetry Reviewer!! (Ready and Waiting)
Hello! I will review your poetry. I have a few things to keep in mind: I do not review poetry in the "Romantic" category. Sorry. You need to tell me ...
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Reviews For Free! [Not Accepting]
work.php?id=96392 Hello :!: :smt031 Would you mind reviewing my poem for me?
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Need A Review? [Closed-Yet to open]
Hello Pixi! One of my creations only got one review, and that was by my sister who I asked. If you could take the time to look at this, it ...
Jul 15, 2012 -
Re: Need Opinions!
Nicely composed. You have very nice anatomy and style. Personally, I prefer the first image. I think the other is to busy, and takes away from the subject. You have ...
Jul 14, 2012 -
Re: Hello All! I am a new person with a Question...
M'kay, thank you.
Jun 29, 2012
